Today we have with us Mukul Chowdhary
Mukul is the Founder of Yogi Re, an initiative to bring atleast an element of being a yogi in every one’s life. He underwent yoga teacher training designed by Sadhguru, Founder of Isha Foundation before starting Yogi Re in 2016 to offer yogic tools for well-being to one and all. Mukul’s transformation from a software engineer to a full time aspiring yogi has inspired many thousands to pursue the timeless science of yoga.
Highlights of the Talk:
- Yoga can be a Vocation as long as one has the intention to do so
- Why is Food very important like any workout or yoga routines?
- Yogi Re Sessions and Workshops – Online and Offline
- Aahar- session on cooking right, eating right
- Dwijas- session for anyone willing to transform heir life in all aspects
- Agastya- Yoga session for underprivileged section, specially abled children, children in Govt. Schools, orphanages etc.
- AGNI – Series on Yogic Diet available on YouTube
- Srishti- Session for Children, Adults capturing Yoga, Nature, Play and Food
- Using challenges as Opportunities for growth
- Mukul’s inclination towards Traveling, Learning Music
- Desire to Travel and Teach Yoga on the go
Mukul can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yogire.me/
2. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yogire.me/
3. Website: www.yogire.com
4. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kwkKl5z2QGoy9-yjRY7cw
You can follow me on the below handles: