Today we have with us Zitin Munshi
Zitin Munshi is the founder of ‘Next Mile Co.’ a startup that focuses on helping businesses grow, sustainably. She has over 8 years of work experience gained across various sub-sectors, organizations, and geographies as unique as Botswana. A passionate advocate of sustainable development, she also holds a Master’s Degree in Development Economics from the University of London.Her experience spans across sub-sectors (youth livelihood, education and water, sanitation and hygiene), across geographies (India and Botswana) and across types of organisations (international non-profit, multilateral agency, multinational corporation and consulting firm).
Highlights of the Talk:
- Zitin’s foray into Sustainable Development through Education, Research and Volunteering opportunities
- Her Volunteering experience in Botswana
- Starting Next Mile Co. – Services and Projects worked on
- Challenges faced in setting up and running a business
- Perspective on Sustainability in Indian businesses
- How one can include Sustainability in everyday life
- How Pandemic has turned out to be for Next Mile Co.?
- Zitin’s Wellbing routine and Travel stories
Zitin can be reached at email@example.com
Company: Next Mile Co.
Instagram: www.instagram.com/triptoewithzii (sustainable travel stories)
You can follow me on the below handles: