Today we have with us Maria Abraham
Who is a Sidepreneur who is carrying forward her Mother’s legacy Hand Block printed fabrics.
Highlights of the Talk:
- Maria’s Mother’s journey in Block Printing
- Maria’s interest in Block Printing and restarting the business
- Market in the 1990s and Now
- Block Printing Unit, resources, team
- Preparation of Dyes and Blocks
- Variety of Products- Lounge wear, Masks, Fabrics, Table Linen, Sarees
- Future Plans- Foray into Home Decor
- Revival of Printing techniques and Indian Arts
- Running a business in the Pandemic
Maria can be reached at email@example.com
You can reach me at:
Share it if you like it!